Just like passenger cars, commercial vehicles need reliable vehicle batteries. However, it should be taken into account that commercial vehicles are often operated in more severe conditions and this raises battery standards. Wezer starter batteries, manufactured by the well-known German company ATH&S GmbH, fully comply with these standards.
The range of Wezer batteries for trucks
4 items represent the commercial vehicle battery series. Starter batteries are distinguished by the following characteristics:
- Polarity. Reflects the location of the terminals on the top cover of the battery. It can be straight («+» is on the left, if you place the device with terminals to yourself) and reverse («+» is on the right).
- Capacity. The range of batteries for trucks from the manufacturer (ATH&S GmbH) includes batteries with a capacity from 140 to 190 Ah. For example, a 140 Ah battery will be enough for a chassis truck with a 3.8-10.9 litre engine, but powerful bulldozers which engine displacement may exceed 12 litres, require 190 Ah batteries or devices that are even more capacious.
- Current. The series offers devices with a current from 900 to 1150 A. This parameter shows the value of the potential that passes through the starter at the time of starting the motor. It depends not only on commercial vehicle power, but also on its operating conditions. Thus, if a vehicle is often used in the cold, experts recommend choosing a battery with a current reserve.
- Housing type. Can be D4 or D5. The types are the same in length and height, but differ in width (189 mm for D4 and 223 mm for D5).
Advantages of Wezer Batteries
- High quality. Guaranteed by the use of advanced equipment and components from global manufacturers, as well as manufacture automation technologies. Wezer batteries comply with ISO and IATF international quality standards.
- The warranty is 12 months.
- Maintenance-free type batteries that do not require regular service. This is possible thanks to the introduction of Ca/Ca calcium technology.
- Resistance to self-discharge even in cases of continuous vehicle downtime.
- High starting currents in all weather conditions.
- Sealed housing, resistant to vibrations and shocks, which makes starter battery operation possible in harsh conditions.
- Maximum safety in operation thanks to the efficient gas withdrawal by the double labyrinth lid.
- Increased service life.
You can find out where you can buy Wezer batteries for commercial vehicles in wholesale on the official website of the manufacturer. Here is a complete list of distributors who work with the brand’s products, as well as detailed goods descriptions.