Reliable Wezer batteries for cars are manufactured by the German company ATH&S GmbH, which has been producing automotive components for more than 15 years and supplies them worldwide. These batteries are distinguished by consistently high quality, which is achieved by means of introduction of manufacture automation technologies, the use of innovative equipment and components from global manufacturers. ATH&S GmbH products comply with ISO and IATF international quality standards. Such giant brands like Skoda and Volkswagen choose Wezer batteries for their sedans, station wagons, hatchbacks and SUVs.
Line of Wezer batteries for passenger cars
A series of starter batteries is represented by 7 items, which are distinguished by the following parameters:
- Polarity. It can be straight («+» is on the left, if you place the device with terminals to yourself) and reverse («+» is on the right).
- Capacity. The manufacturer offers batteries for passenger cars with a capacity from 60 to 100 Ah. For example, the battery capacity of 60 Ah will be enough for sedans and hatchbacks with a engine displacement of up to 1.9 litres. However, a powerful SUV, which is operated in harsh conditions, needs a 75 Ah battery or even a more capacious device.
- Current. This parameter shows the value of the potential that passes through the starter at the time of starting the motor. The current in Wezer devices ranges between 500 and 800 A. Please note that when a vehicle is operated in severe weather conditions (particularly in frosts), you need to choose a device with a current reserve.
- Housing type. Can be L2, L3, L5. All models have the same width (175 mm) and height (190 mm), but different lengths: 242 mm for L2, 278 mm for L3 and 353 mm for L5.
Advantages of Wezer starter batteries
- All models are covered by a 24 month warranty.
- Thanks to the use of Ca/Ca calcium technology, which prevents water from «boiling off» from the electrolyte, batteries are deemed maintenance-free which means that they do not require regular maintenance. In addition, batteries are resistant to self-discharge even during vehicle downtime and provide a high starting current even in bad weather (including subzero temperatures).
- ExMET technology (plate grids are manufactured in compliance with the method of continuous casting and plate stamping) allowed to increase the current by 30% and enhance the resistance of starter batteries to vibrations and shocks. This means that batteries will work properly even on SUVs that are used in inclement road and weather conditions.
- The Labyrinth Lid design ensures efficient gas withdrawal and guarantees maximum safety in battery operation. Other advantages of the technology include increased resistance of devices to corrosion, extended service life, and housing tightness.
You can buy batteries for cars in wholesale from brand distributors. You can find the full list of distributors on the official website of the manufacturer.