Commercial vehicles that experience high loads and are operated in challenging road and weather conditions would benefit from German Wezer batteries, certified in accordance with ISO and IATF requirements.
The German company ATH&S GmbH produces starter batteries on automated lines using advanced European equipment and high-quality components. The warranty period for the devices is 12 months.
Which German batteries for commercial vehicles can I choose?
The manufacturer offers German batteries for commercial vehicles (4 items) with the following specifications:
- Polarity: straight (the «plus» is on the left) or reverse (the «plus» is on the right). Incorrect terminal location makes it impossible to place and connect the battery properly.
- Current: from 900 to 1150 A. A higher capacity commercial vehicle power unit would require more current to start the engine. Besides, there should be a power reserve in case you use your transport in the cold.
- Capacity: from 140 to 190 Ah. This parameter depends on engine displacement and capacity. For example, commercial vehicles with engines up to 10.9 litres can run on a battery with a capacity of 140 Ah. Yet bulldozers and tipper lorries with an engine displacement of 12 litres or more require a starter battery with a capacity of 190 Ah.
- Housing type: D4 and D5. It represents the dimensions of the devices: 513x189x223 mm in the first case and 513x223x223 mm in the second. The dimensions of the battery must match the dimensions of the seat. Otherwise, the device will not fit or there will be backlash.
Advantages of Wezer starter batteries
- German batteries for commercial vehicles are manufactured using advanced technologies. For example, they have been equipped with unique plate grids made using ExMET technology and double labyrinth covers using Labyrinth Lid Technology.
- Maintenance-free batteries. They do not require any maintenance, therefore saving time and effort.
- Resistance to self-discharge. The batteries retain their charge even if the vehicle is idle for a long time.
- Resistance to corrosion. Corrosion resistance is achieved due to the housing tightness. This increases the service life of the equipment.
- Resistance to vibrations, shocks and impacts. Wezer batteries can be installed on vehicles that operate in off-road conditions.
- High starting currents. Ensure smooth engine start at extremely low temperatures.
Distributors who sell ATH&S GmbH products offer German batteries for commercial vehicles in bulk. The full list of these companies can be found on the official Wezer website.