High-quality batteries for passenger cars are offered by the German company ATH&S GmbH, which has been one of the largest suppliers of automotive components to the world market for more than 15 years. Starter batteries manufactured under the Wezer brand are made on automated lines using advanced European equipment.
The quality of the devices was confirmed by compliance with ISO and IATF standards, as well as a 24-month warranty.
Catalogue of German batteries for passenger cars
German passenger car batteries are represented by 7 items. These are starter batteries with the following specifications:
- Polarity: straight (the «plus» is on the left) and reverse (the «plus» is on the right). You should not make any mistakes identifying battery terminals, otherwise you will fail to place the device on its seat and connect it.
- Capacity: from 60 to 100 Ah. A higher capacity vehicle power unit would require a more capacious battery. Thus, 1,9 litre hatchbacks are equipped with 60 Ah starter batteries. However, powerful SUVs and pickups with an engine displacement of 3,5 litres or more will benefit from 75 Ah models.
- Current: from 500 to 800 A. A more powerful engine requires more power to start. Don’t forget about a small power reserve you would need in case you use your transport at sub-zero temperatures.
- Housing type: L2, L3 or L5. It represents the dimensions of the devices: length – 242 mm, 278 mm or 353 mm, respectively, width – 175 mm, height – 190 mm. If you choose an incorrect battery dimension, then it will either not fit or be loose in its seat, which means it cannot work.
6 reasons to buy a German car battery of the Wezer brand
- Starter batteries are maintenance-free (thanks to Ca/Ca calcium technology). This makes battery operation much easier.
- Battery resistance to self-discharge ensures trouble-free engine start even after a long downtime.
- High starting currents will ensure a smooth start in the cold.
- The use of ExMET technology has made it possible to achieve maximum vibration and shock resistance. This means that the batteries can be used in cars that are operated mainly in off-road conditions.
- Thanks to the labyrinth technology, efficient gas withdrawal is guaranteed. The design also includes eco-protection systems and flame arresters. This increases the safety of equipment operation.
- Housing tightness ensures starter battery corrosion resistance, thus prolonging its service life.
You can order German car batteries in bulk from distributors who sell the products of a German manufacturer. You can find the list of these companies on the official Wezer website.